Sunday, August 31, 2008

Celebrating BlogDay 2008!!!

Since I first read about BlogDay on Jeff Pulver's blog, I quite liked the idea. In essence, BlogDay is a movement to become a part of the bigger blogging community. Bloggers are expected to recommend 5 new blogs to their blog visitors. The underlying theme is to encourage co-operation and networking within the community.

So, here are the 5 blogs that I would recommend you to read:
  • BloggerBuster: Amanda Fazani's blog is a great resource for all the wannabe blog writers. She has some excellent tutorials and references to improve your blog.
  • Thoughtsprevail: Himanshu Sheth is a friend and my earlier classmate. Though our interests do not overlap to a large extent, I like his insights on entrepreneurship.
  • Digital Inspiration: Amit Agarwal's blog on technology is a great resource for tech tricks. He is a full time blogger and is good at it.
  • Digital Photography School: This is a great resource to learn more about photography. I am interested in photography and this gives me my daily dose of photography tips.
  • Jeff Pulver blog: Jeff is synonymous to VoIP for a lot of us. Although I do not subscribe to all his views, I have tremendous respect for Jeff. He is the one who motivated me start my own blog. In fact, my first post is about him and how I disagree with his views on making FWD paid.
Blog Day 2008
So go ahead and enjoy the above blogs!! Happy !!!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alok,
Thanks very much for mentioning my name in the list as well.I feel respected to be in the group where Amit Agrawal is there :)

May be my thoughts would one day shape in the form of reality.

Hope you are a having a great time at PSU.

Happy BLOG DAY to you as well.

-Himanshu Sheth

Copyright © 2008 TruVoIP